
OK, so I really don't know what I'm doing here, but I usually just write the copy and Bill does all the technical stuff. So now I'm going to try a little test to actually see what's involved in putting a post up on this blog myself. Hmmmm.....where do I insert the pictures?
OK, found that.Now I'll try to insert a picture into the
middle of the text and see how that goes.....Well that didn't work out very well, did it? Does anyone out there know how to put the pictures into the middle of the text......instead of bunching them all up on top??
OK, then, this concludes this test. bye now.
Hi Carol - just found your blog and love it. You and Bill are living the dream that I some day hope to experience.
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question. Once you add the picture to your text it's as easy as click,drag, & drop. With your mouse click and hold the picture you want to move and drag and drop it to the new location.
Question: How did you pick Soriano nel Camino as your home in Italia?
Ciao,
Linda
Yes, I think if you are using blogger just make sure your text marker is where you want the photo to appear when you press the insert picture link!
ReplyDeleteDoubt this makes sense as I am not technical either, just learn by trial and error.
Hi Linda, Glad you found us.Hope you'll come back often. Short answer:we came to Soriano 2 years on a day-trip,then last January, made contact with a local resident who persuaded us that Soriano was a better choice than Viterbo! I'm planning a blog post on "why Soriano?" so stay tuned :) I'll try dragging the fotos. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLLM: your instructions DO make sense. I'll try that too. Grazie!
Hey, it works!!!! Thanks Linda and Linda!!!
ReplyDelete