Thursday, June 24, 2010

Testing: Part II




Testing: Part II

OK, here goes. I'm going to try to insert random fotos here into this blog post which has no other content than to insert fotos. These pictures were taken last week in Assisi. OK, that worked , This is a detail of an inlaid tile mosaic table top. It was beautiful and I wish we could take it home with us, but it weighs a ton and costs even more! OK, now I just have to refine my technique, and get Bill to teach me how to clean up my blurry pictures, and then....well....chi sa ????
Thank you for your patience during these tests. :)

6 comments:

  1. Patience not needed I enjoyed the photos you included in your test post, I wold love to enjoy a meal on that terrace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Have you been to Norcia yet? A center for artisanal proucts, particularly wild boar. yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again Linda. Now I just need to find some time to write :)

    Christine - We missed a chance to go to Norcia with the Culture Discovery Group last week.But the pictures they took are amazing and we WILL be heading up there on our own real soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, if this is a test, then step to the front of the class.

    Blogging is still new to me and I seem to have new problems every time I get on. I was told that with pictures, the placement rules depend on the properties of the pictures and the particular template one is using. After that explanation, I continue to use the trial and error method, "editing and publishing" until I give up.

    The blogs from the other side of the Atlantic are so enjoyable, especially when they have photographs such as yours.
    I was reading about St. Francis (thinking about his feast day in Ocober) so it was interesting to see photos of Assisi.

    Will you be lighting sparklers on the 4th?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand completely, I think this is why I am writing less and posting more photos. I so enjoy the photography and it does get me away from the computer.
    Norcia is worth the visit, our old house was just a short car ride away and we often went for walks there. Somewhere I should probably do a post on,oh dear, never short of ideas, like you just time.
    Do hope you will get to Marta soon, anytime next week as you mentioned would be fine. I think you will find the garden not as amazing as it looks, it is the close up shots of the plants that are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mya. Bill usually does the techie stuff, but I'm trying to figure it out :)

    LLM- this week looks promising. Ti chiamero'!

    ReplyDelete