It's taken many unsuccessful attempts but here some slides of what we've seen in the first few weeks. I started trying to upload last Thursday, but the slow and weak signals and the fact that all the school kids have been on their home computers from Friday through today, it's impossible to get a connection. Turn up the sound on you computer and enjoy...Buona Pasqua!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe I am sitting at my desk at CJMS, and you are in such a beautiful place!! I loved the slides, and adored the music! Cute haircut, Carol. Miss you!! Sally
ReplyDeleteNo pictures! I will come back tomorrow whrn the children have returned to school.
ReplyDeleteSally - thanks for the nice comment....we weren't sure if everything got uploaded properly. <miss you too.
ReplyDeleteLLM- Hope you were able to see the pictures. On impulse, we went up to Marta this afternoon.....it's so gorgeous up there at the lake. Definitely a do-over!!!
Lovely slides, and the music was perfect! I met Valerie and Bryan in Ascoli two years ago and hope to live in Italy myself one day.
ReplyDeleteGrazie!
Ciao! I'm American and I live not-so-far from Soriano nel Cimino. If you ever find yourself in Capranica, Sutri, Barbarano Romano (I live there with my Napoletano husband), let me know and you could come over for a caffè and an Italian lesson (have lived here for 10 years...I understand your learning curve pain). :-)
ReplyDeleteBuona giornata!
Amy @ amystef2@yahoo.it
MaryBeth- Valerie and Bryan are a brilliant role model for "how to live in <italy" I'm sure you'll get here too! Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteHi Amy - Sutri is on our list of places to see so thank you for the invitation and we'll be in touch.We lived 2 years in Puzzuoli molti anni fa.
That was fantastico!! You both look so happy:) And I agree with Sally - very cute haircut, Carol! Thanks for sharing the slides and music. Looking forward to the next installment!
ReplyDeletehi heidi, thanks for stopping by. Bill did all the work on the slide show. I just respond to the comments. Loved your FB chronicles of sailing school. Great times with little guys!!!I miss mine.
ReplyDeleteBill & Carol....Adele & I Just watched your slide show and enjoyed it immensely. You had it perfectly timed with the music..nice job!
ReplyDeleteWe'd like to take a trip next summer(2011)to Sicily and Sardinia and wondered if you plan on visiting there also. Awaiting your next adventure in Bella Italia.
Bob & Adele
Bill said...
ReplyDeleteHi Bob & Adele, I'm glad you enjoyed the side show. Now I wish I had invested in a really good digital SLR camera to take better photos. The trick is sizing enough photos to keep it moving while keeping the file size down to upload on our very slow Internet connection. More to come.
Ciao!